0. Yep, just delete your secret key and get a new one - wont affect
anything negatively.
2. I put things like menus into the base.html template. It means a little
bit of hand coding once, but only once.
How to do it depends on your design. I personally am terrible at design, so
using bootstrap makes it dead easy. In bootstrap it is called a navbar:
http://getbootstrap.com/components/#navbar
3. I've only ever used {{csrf_token}} in forms. If you don't have one in a
form, I think it fails. Don't need it in other pages to my knowledge.
4. Django Packages is the best repo of django apps around:
https://www.djangopackages.com/ I have recently installed Zinnia. It was
dead easy and works well. Depends on what you need.

------
let's build quiet armies friends, let's march on their glass towers...let's
build fallen cathedrals and make impractical plans

- GYBE

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAGBeqiOVXwOVn%3Dpyiz8fp-3rFrEDiM%3DowOB%3DACjQRxVeGPbv_w%40mail.gmail.com.