Hi Russ,

I checked the projects you mentioned, but is it possible to communicate
with other JavaScript scripts such as jQuery, jQuery UI and plugins for
jQuery? I would like to have a way to communicate from Python to JavaScript
in the client side, otherwise I really think we will not be able to use
these projects in production.

Thanks,
Uri.

*Uri Even-Chen*   [image: photo] Phone: +972-54-3995700
Email: u...@speedy.net
Website: http://www.speedysoftware.com/uri/en/
<http://www.facebook.com/urievenchen>  <http://plus.google.com/+urievenchen>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/urievenchen>  <http://twitter.com/urievenchen>