On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Uri Even-Chen <u...@speedy.net> wrote:

> Hi Russ,
>
> I checked the projects you mentioned, but is it possible to communicate
> with other JavaScript scripts such as jQuery, jQuery UI and plugins for
> jQuery? I would like to have a way to communicate from Python to JavaScript
> in the client side, otherwise I really think we will not be able to use
> these projects in production.
>
> Hi Uri,

It's possible - but it depends on the project and the tooling they provide.
I know PyPy.js, for example, provides a JS/DOM bridge.

However, as I said in my last email, at the moment, this isn't the easy
path. Essentially, if you're asking the question "Is it possible", the
answer for all practical purposes is effectively "no". Technically, it's
possible, but you have to know what you're doing.

Yours
Russ Magee %-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAJxq84-Yk3ckg4Rb0sWJwMkLEqw4EBY29YN4umvPK_F4gebipA%40mail.gmail.com.