> Den 20. okt. 2015 kl. 18.09 skrev Radek Svarz <radek.sv...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Erik,
>
> thanks for m2m suggestion.
>
> What do you think about using suggested view in DB? (@SO) (i.e. the DB would
> do the conversion on the fly)

In general, I think of DB views as either a performance optimization or a way
to store business logic. I like to keep my business logic in one place (Python
code) and hold off on performance optimizations until they are identified as
necessary, so I would stay away from views until you have no other reasonable
options.

Erik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/1CF8A3E2-4751-424C-BCD3-B7612F2421A7%40cederstrand.dk.