Hi everyone Djangonauts
:)

Currently I am exposing a Django application (for the momento is just thier
users schema) with Django Rest Framework and happen that each serialized
model, in the url attribute, I have is the localhost machine address
development and don't take the hostname of my production server machine
which is located in amazon like as EC2 instance

In this picture can detailed it.

<http://i.stack.imgur.com/bDUfR.png>

How to make for the url of each model that I've serialized take the
hostname of the production machine in which the application is deployed? In
this case, an amazon ec2 instance ...

These are my serialized models userprofiles/serializers.py

from django.contrib.auth.models import Groupfrom .models import User,
PlayerProfile, CoachProfile, ViewerProfilefrom rest_framework import serializers
# Serializers define the API representation# Exponse the model and their
fieldsclass UserSerializer(serializers.HyperlinkedModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = User
        fields = ('url','id', 'username',
'password','first_name','last_name','email','is_active',

'is_staff','is_superuser','last_login','date_joined','is_player','is_coach',
                  'is_viewer','photo',)
class GroupSerializer(serializers.HyperlinkedModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = Group
        fields = ('url', 'name')

class PlayerProfileSerializer(serializers.HyperlinkedModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = PlayerProfile
        fields = ('url', 'user','full_name','position',)
class CoachProfileSerializer(serializers.HyperlinkedModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = CoachProfile
        fields = ('url', 'user','full_name',)
class ViewerProfileSerializer(serializers.HyperlinkedModelSerializer):
    class Meta:
        model = ViewerProfile
        fields = ('url', 'user','full_name','specialty')

This is my urls.py global file (not belont to userprofiles application that
contain all the serialized models.)

from django.conf.urls import url, includefrom django.contrib import admin
from .views import home, home_files
from rest_framework import routersfrom userprofiles import views
# Router provide an easy way of automatically determining the URL conf
router = routers.DefaultRouter()
router.register(r'users', views.UserViewSet)
router.register(r'groups', views.GroupViewSet)
router.register(r'players', views.PlayerProfileViewSet)
router.register(r'coachs', views.CoachProfileViewSet)
router.register(r'views', views.ViewerProfileViewSet)

urlpatterns = [
    url(r'^admin/', admin.site.urls),
    url(r'^$', home, name='home'),

    url(r'^(?P<filename>(robots.txt)|(humans.txt))$',
        home_files, name='home-files'),

    # Wire up our API using automatic URL routing.
    url(r'^api/v1/', include(router.urls)),

    # If you're intending to use the browsable API you'll probably also want to
add REST framework's
    # login and logout views.
    url(r'^api-auth/', include('rest_framework.urls',
namespace='rest_framework'))]

And this is my userprofiles/views.py file in where I have expose the models
serializeds

from django.shortcuts import renderfrom django.contrib.auth.models import
Groupfrom .models import User, PlayerProfile, CoachProfile, ViewerProfile
from rest_framework import viewsetsfrom .serializers import UserSerializer,
GroupSerializer, PlayerProfileSerializer, CoachProfileSerializer,
ViewerProfileSerializer
# Create your views here.
# Viewsets define the behavior of the viewclass
UserViewSet(viewsets.ModelViewSet):
    """
    API endpoint that allows users to be viewed or edited.
    """
    queryset = User.objects.all().order_by('-date_joined')
    serializer_class = UserSerializer
class GroupViewSet(viewsets.ModelViewSet):
    """
    API endpoint that allows groups to be viewed or edited.
    """
    queryset = Group.objects.all()
    serializer_class = GroupSerializer
class PlayerProfileViewSet(viewsets.ModelViewSet):
    """
    API endpoint that allows players to be viewed or edited.
    """
    queryset = PlayerProfile.objects.all()
    serializer_class = PlayerProfileSerializer
class CoachProfileViewSet(viewsets.ModelViewSet):
    """
    API endpoint that allows coachs to be viewed or edited.
    """
    queryset = CoachProfile.objects.all()
    serializer_class = CoachProfileSerializer
class ViewerProfileViewSet(viewsets.ModelViewSet):
    """
    API endpoint that allows viewers to be viewed or edited.
    """
    queryset = ViewerProfile.objects.all()
    serializer_class = ViewerProfileSerializer

Any orientation or support about it, I will be grateful :)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d1fedabf-b8ed-4f32-ad1a-5799ab85ca3a%40googlegroups.com.