Avraham, so yes, efectively ...

This is my gunicorn_config.py

command = '/opt/uleague/bin/gunicorn'
pythonpath = '/opt/uleague/pickapp'
bind = '127.0.0.1:8000'
workers = 3

I will should in the directive bind put the  internal ip address of my
machine?
I have some doubts

   - The internal ip address of my machine is 172.31.60.141

root@ip-172-31-60-141:/etc/nginx/sites-enabled# ifconfig
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 12:73:40:a8:59:99
          inet addr:172.31.60.141  Bcast:172.31.63.255  Mask:255.255.240.0
          inet6 addr: fe80::1073:40ff:fea8:5999/64 Scope:Link
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:238957069 (238.9 MB)  TX bytes:13656430 (13.6 MB)

lo        Link encap:Local Loopback
          inet addr:127.0.0.1  Mask:255.0.0.0
          inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
          UP LOOPBACK RUNNING  MTU:65536  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
          RX bytes:16846573 (16.8 MB)  TX bytes:16846573 (16.8 MB)

root@ip-172-31-60-141:/etc/nginx/sites-enabled#

But in my dashboard console, the dns public of my ec2 instance is:
ec2-52-90-253-22.compute-1.amazonaws.com, in fact, you can copy this url in
a browser...

I don't know that value of address put in my gunicorn_config.py in the
directive bind.
I put the internal ip address but does not work my server deployment

And my nginx configuration is the following:

/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/myproject , in which I unknown if in the
server_name and proxy_pass directives I should fix some values too..
server {
    *server_name yourdomainorip.com;*
    access_log off;
    location / {
            *proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8000;*
            proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $server_name;
            add_header P3P 'CP="ALL DSP COR PSAa PSDa OUR NOR ONL UNI COM
NAV"';
    }
}

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c3f4bda4-9e39-4c79-acac-fde936ccae40%40googlegroups.com.