Hi

I have a need to use memcache on a particular view/controller and wanted to
know if the middleware cache settings:

'django.middleware.cache.UpdateCacheMiddleware','django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware','django.middleware.cache.FetchFromCacheMiddleware',

are required if all I want to do for is just cache the response, from just
a single view not the entire site.

It does not seem clear to me from the documentation here
<https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/topics/cache/>.

I hope someone can shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance.

nav

P.S. Also posted this question on StackOverflow but did not receive a
response will post the reply there.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8ce9eab1-fac1-46e9-a84e-0a6d136eb6e0%40googlegroups.com.