Hi,

My migrations aren't being created.  I think that's the problem, anyway -
there's no migrations folder, and the table I've created doesn't exist when
I search in the shell.

Here's 'my file structure:

/ladynerds manage.py db.sqlite3 /ladynerds /static /templates __init.__py
forms.py models.py settings.py urls.py views.py wsgi.py

And when I run manage.py makemigrations I get this traceback:

('/Users/rebeccaeliserobbins/Documents/repos/LadynerdsNEW/ladynerds/ladynerds/templates',)

look here:/static/

/Users/rebeccaeliserobbins/Documents/repos/LadynerdsNEW/ladynerds/ladynerds/views.py:7:

RemovedInDjango110Warning: django.core.context_processors is deprecated in
favor of django.template.context_processors.

  from django.core.context_processors import csrf

/Users/rebeccaeliserobbins/Documents/repos/LadynerdsNEW/ladynerds/ladynerds/urls.py:27:

RemovedInDjango110Warning: Support for string view arguments to url() is
deprecated and will be removed in Django 1.10 (got
django.contrib.auth.views.login). Pass the callable instead.

  url(r'^login/', 'django.contrib.auth.views.login',
name='foo',kwargs={'template_name': 'login.html'}),

/Users/rebeccaeliserobbins/Documents/repos/LadynerdsNEW/ladynerds/ladynerds/urls.py:28:

RemovedInDjango110Warning: Support for string view arguments to url() is
deprecated and will be removed in Django 1.10 (got
django.contrib.auth.views.logout). Pass the callable instead.

  url(r'^logout/', 'django.contrib.auth.views.logout', name='logout',
kwargs={'next_page': index}),

System check identified some issues:

WARNINGS:

*?: (1_8.W001) The standalone TEMPLATE_* settings were deprecated in Django
1.8 and the TEMPLATES dictionary takes precedence. You must put the values
of the following settings into your default TEMPLATES dict: TEMPLATE_DIRS.*

No changes detected

My templates are loading correctly except that I'm getting the "no such
table" errors.

What's going on?  I'm using Django 1.9

Thanks so much.

Becka