I am trying to use Django to build up a simple website, in the past few
hours, I found a few problems of if, please correct me if I am wrong.

First, I downloaded Django from official website and, then try to run
it, and got traceback because in the setup.py file, there is a line
trying to download file "Django-0.95-py2.5.egg" but the web directory
is not correct, so I fixed it, here is the fix.

In file "ez_setup.py", a configuration line should be
DEFAULT_VERSION = "0.6c3"
in stead of
DEFAULT_VERSION = "0.6c1"
, and actually I think to make it better in the future, the program
should go to the corresponding cheeseshop website repository and check
whatever filename is there and download it. Each time when they upgrade
the version, they change the file name, and this setup file won't work,
unless re-configured.

Secondly, I was trying to connect it to the database, then I added a
line of DATABASE_ENGINE = "sqlite3" to the settings.py file and
configured the DATABASE_NAME as the directory. Then I got a traceback
error when I was trying to execute "python manage.py syncdb", it saids
that one file is trying to import an unexisting module in python 2.5.
The module name is "pysqlite2", and it is not in python module folder.

(The file is "base.py" under directory of
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/
site-packages/Django-0.95-py2.5.egg/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py"
)

what should I do now? I thought this will be easy