Thanks James,

I figured it out after a while, but it seems not to be a good idea to
install development version. I did that and made a mess of my computer.
I guess there is a version catch up for Django to do so that it will
keep up with Python releases.

I look forward to the next release of Django so that I donot need to
strugle this much for it to be compatable with my Python 2.5.

Thanks
Libo