Yes, This works exactly how i intended to.

The Validator Raises error when it does'nt match now.
And i did eliminate the .*$ which dint make much of a difference.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Arun.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d4b30e4a-fe7e-4c92-a01c-6c60c9042b64%40googlegroups.com.