Hello,
Is there a way to have all the partial sums at the end of a vaues
column in the admin interface?
Something like the sql sum() function used with group by(...)?

I know that the admin interface was not built to be extended but this
is the only one thing I miss.
I have read many times the tutorial and some other docs and I don't
find a lot about how the Admin works (all the features, a doc like
model-api.txt). So, If anyone can point me in the right direction to
the admin docs (not just look/template related) I will be happy and of
course I stop posting question like this ;)

Thanks.
Picio