On 11/6/06, Martin Bačovský <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have two questions I was unable to google:
>  - Is Django going to support database views?

We don't have any immediate plans to support views; however, if
someone were to provide a patch that implemented the.

>  - Does Django support postgres database schema? I tried to add Meta
> class with db_table = 'my_sch.my_table' in my model, but unfortunately
> this is quoted by Django.

I'm a little unclear what you mean here. You should be able to point
Django at a legacy table without too much difficulty (as long as your
Django model definition is compatible with the existing table). If you
are having problems with quoting of table names, I would be interested
in hearing details.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)