https://sqlite.org/whentouse.html

SQLite is not directly comparable to client/server SQL database engines
such as MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server since SQLite is trying to
solve a different problem.

Client/server SQL database engines strive to implement a shared repository
of enterprise data. They emphasis scalability, concurrency, centralization,
and control. SQLite strives to provide local data storage for individual
applications and devices. SQLite emphasizes economy, efficiency,
reliability, independence, and simplicity.

SQLite does not compete with client/server databases. SQLite competes with
fopen().

---

In that regard, for web development, sqlite is not very useful because it
is not made for that.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALn3ei3QaW6NQ_%3DdeqstFwxxL7o%2BVJ8dj532bLEd5it8KnruQw%40mail.gmail.com.