Dear Experts,

I am planning to build an application using this stack. Any blogs / videos
/ Links that can help me understand how these three connect will be a great
help.

Specific questions I am trying to answer are.

   1. Will I be able to integrate Django with Angular easily. Does this
   need to be done using DRF? Will the angular interpolation cause clashes
   with Django if I use Django interpolation?
   2. Can I drop Angular and develop the same Single Page Application
   capabilities with HTML5+Bootstrap? Need to ensure I have ability to refresh
   a specific blocks / regions / components like you can do in Angular SPA.
   3. I am using Windows 10 and looking for some document to make my Django
   setup work with Postresql
   4. Can I create my tables in Postgresql first, create the models in
   Django and then run migrate so the app is in Sync with the database.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/af508944-b3a3-4ee5-9841-ac7b796d7e83%40googlegroups.com.