On 11/30/06, Istvan Albert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think the main reason might be that when they get it wrong they don't
> have to pay the difference from their own pocket.

Depends.

The engineers will tell you it's within tolerance for the system.
The scientists will tell you it's experimental error and can be disregarded.
The mathematicians will tell you that they can't be bothered to solve
this because it's trivial.

And the programmers will tell you it's a feature ;)

Now, does anybody want to talk about Django?

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin