-----Original Message-----
From: django-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joshua "jag"
Ginsberg
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 10:01 AM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How should I store credit cards for offline processing

Don't implement a pub/priv key pair system -- just use GnuPG. And I
would strongly recommend against having the decryption of this data
anywhere near the same machine as the one that stores the encrypted
cc#'s.

For your online processing, I recommend using TrustCommerce and store
the credit card information in their "Citadel" product -- that way you
don't have to store the credit card numbers ever, at all, period, for
any reason, whatsoever.

-jag