I have created a model Named Gallery and set upload path to media folder and in
that folder I have 15 more folders with different images.
Now I want to access each folder and images present inside it using database.
My question is :
Is it possible to create 15 model inside an model and if possible, then How to
access them in my Html file? If not then what should I do to show them in my
Html file ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/c94f8ad0-542f-4ac3-a1c7-505742ecb0d6%40googlegroups.com.