HELLO, good morning!

I am not very familiarised with python, but I have been reading some
documentations, so have been struggling with one problem, I hope  someone
is able to help me.

So I have created a queryset to insert the locale clause in all queries in
3 different models of my application and I had to inherit my query set,
this models also extend other querysets

The queries is working fine, I have unit test they are woking as expected,
except for one case where I have the follow exception:

[image: Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 10.34.34.png]

I debug the query that is executed for this method and it looks all right:

[image: Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 10.41.22.png]

It seems correct I had a doubt if it is necessary to insert single quotes
in the *en-us*, so I tried to use in my code locale with* “ ‘ en-us ’ ”,* I
saw that the first quotes are skipped so when I check the query it was not
returning syntax error, but it makes the query do not filter the results
the way it is expected. Then I revert it.

Anyone has seen the same issue ?

Best regards,

Marcelo Saciloto

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/d86fe953-60dd-4c25-ba4a-96c4bbb0cdfc%40googlegroups.com.