Hi Ruping,

I realise you posted this over two years ago but my company is trying to
integrate Django with Greenplum for a small project. I more or less believe
it isn't possible without changing Django's own code (which we strictly do
not want to do) so I'm wondering if you ever got it to work, and if so,
could you please summarise how?

Sorry I cannot be of any help (two years down the line).

Regards,
Vinny

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/45ab3703-59a7-44dd-95bc-b7c57d20feb0%40googlegroups.com.