Hello,

I confess that I have no experience with django.
I have a project where the django app was written by developers and I want
to add a few things to a form that uploads an image. The image currently
uploads but the user cannot rotate and crop the image to their liking.

The site is using

class ExampleModel(models.Model):
    model_pic = models.ImageField(upload_to = 'pic_folder/'

in the form for image uploading. And the form code where the image is
uploaded...
                                    <h3>Upload Photo</h3>
                                        (Maximum image size should be 8 MB)
                                        <input type="file"
name="profile_image" placeholder="Uploaded_Image*" class="form-control
input-field" required>

I would like to incorporate rotate and crop functions to the image where
the user can adjust these settings on the same form before it is saved.

I found this:

https://pqina.nl/slim/

and wonder if it can be used in the django form.
Otherwise, maybe PIL can be used; it is already incorporated on the site for
automatic image compositing after the upload.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a4ad8da3-6159-4104-b0f2-1347f3b6ac9a%40googlegroups.com.