Newbie here, so sorry if this is simple...

I'm trying to develop a webpage that displays a PDF document library
listed by category and ordered by published date.  At the bottom of the
page I also want a library of web links.

I've got 3 models: Category(name, notes, order); Document(title, notes,
file, category, pub_date); and Link(name, notes, address, order).

I'm confused about how to approach the view and template design.  I
would like to end up with:

Document Library

Category 1:
File 1
File 2
Category 2:
File 1
File 2

Link Library

Link1
Link2
Link3

Do I build 1 view that sets the context for all data or do I somehow
use multiple templates?  I would appreciate any suggestions, thank you.