Hi guys,
I just finished learning python on sololeran.com.
And I wanna start django, so I was wondering If anybody would wanna help me
personally.
Like I said I have a fair knowledge about python.
I would be grateful.
thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAAx3FUw1xTs0yRLqOAaS0A5xmGg80pJ-fPdkS79KwiCuGVeVVg%40mail.gmail.com.