From: django-users@googlegroups.com <django-users@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of cameron hochbrg <caos2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 21:36
To: Django users
Subject: Create models using raw SQL queries

hello,

for a project for a database class, we wanted to create a web app using django.
However, our teacher wants us to use raw SQL queries for everything involving
the database. As such I was wondering if it was possible to create mdoels using
raw SQL queries.

thank you in advance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8145efe7-c169-43d6-86e6-e0d64415a764%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/8145efe7-c169-43d6-86e6-e0d64415a764%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/AM0P193MB03085C88060C9FA76F9FA8338C580%40AM0P193MB0308.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.