Thank you for your response. I am aware that django has for purpose to hide
the SQL. the reason why I wanted to use django is that I had used it before
and I didn't want to have to learn a new framework if possible.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAAZe9Jjg9BRo_h-5rZYMXMHAN5Ty%3DFCaaTiH8MTMrGBdT%2Bcd9g%40mail.gmail.com.