Hi Saurabh,

If the diminishing support was a cause of the dramatic slowdown then this
would have had to be intentionally put into the codebase. I'm almost
certain this isn't the case.

All losing support really means is that the developers no longer provide
updates and security patches. There would not be a slowdown as nothing
actually changes in your dependencies.

Sorry to say that it's almost certainly caused by a change in your code,
configuration, state, or limited by your hardware.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAGuvt91SYm4vNjZ-bswbCOPSPazECtqv5YX0oRXgqE%3DWPJqHAA%40mail.gmail.com.