Account /Lead Model
     account_name
     contact m2m realtion

contact Model
    name
    phone No

calls Model
    caller no     # person phone no who is calling
    agent no     #  person who is picking the call (CRM user)
    status <inbound,outbound, missed>
    timestamp
    duration

calls model is populated with some third party software and we are map its
caller no and agent no their is no direct relationship

I want to get the list of accounts in particular date range  with:
    total no of contact it have ,
    how many time its contact have called
    how many calls where missed inbound outbound etc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALmCJr7ApqHCCsm73t%3DiuvzOYwE44Vh7pcdpH2bNkb-aH015fw%40mail.gmail.com.