Hi,
On this question only I took some step deep and able to find out one part
and need your help on the second half.
This requires a good understanding of Django annotation and subquery
features
If you have this thank for reading and helping me in advance
I am facing problem to filter calls on account.contact list which are
realted by contact phone no with and calls phone no
can any one help writing this query

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CALZ%3DbEL-FcgFqpjJtN9Up0JuOJ4WtO_fVKrPBERSYWKK%2B1r_gQ%40mail.gmail.com.