Hey,

Thanks for your reply!

So yeah i did the tutorial from scratch again and noticed like you were
aiming at that the server was actually running. Even though the tutorial
clearly states that you should get the following output when running
*runserver,
*I only seem to get this after i terminate with Ctrl+C*:*

Performing system checks...

System check identified no issues (0 silenced).

You have unapplied migrations; your app may not work properly until they are
applied.
Run 'python manage.py migrate' to apply them.

August 03, 2019 - 15:50:53
Django version 2.2, using settings 'mysite.settings'
Starting development server at http://127.0.0.1:8000/
Quit the server with CONTROL-C.

Anyways i realised why the server probably isn't running, I've created the
polls app and followed all the steps (copied code exactly) and i get a
SyntaxError?
What's causing this?

$ python manage.py runserver
               Watching for file changes with StatReloader

### I Press Ctrl+C and get the following output:

Exception in thread django-main-thread:
               Traceback (most recent call last):
                                File "C:\Anaconda3\lib\threading.py", line 917,
in _bootstrap_inner                              self.run()
                                                              File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\threading.py", line 865, in run
            self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
                         File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\utils\autoreload.py", line 54, in
wrapper            fn(*args, **kwargs)
                                File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\commands\runserver.py",
line 117, in inner_run
                            self.check(display_num_errors=True)
                                         File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 390, in
check         include_deployment_checks=include_deployment_checks,
                           File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\base.py", line 377, in
_run_checks
                             return checks.run_checks(**kwargs)
                                          File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\core\checks\registry.py", line 72, in
run_checks     new_errors = check(app_configs=app_configs)
                            File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\core\checks\urls.py", line 13, in
check_url_config
                                  return check_resolver(resolver)
                                               File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\core\checks\urls.py", line 23, in
check_resolver     return check_method()
                                File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\urls\resolvers.py", line 398, in check
            for pattern in self.url_patterns:
                         File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\utils\functional.py", line 80, in
__get__            res = instance.__dict__[self.name] = self.func(instance)
                                File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\urls\resolvers.py", line 579, in
url_patterns        patterns = getattr(self.urlconf_module, "urlpatterns",
self.urlconf_module)                  File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\utils\functional.py", line 80, in
__get__            res = instance.__dict__[self.name] = self.func(instance)
                                File
"C:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\django\urls\resolvers.py", line 572, in
urlconf_module      return import_module(self.urlconf_name)
                                 File "C:\Anaconda3\lib\importlib\__init__.py",
line 127, in import_module                        return
_bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
      File "", line 1006, in _gcd_import                                File
"", line 983, in _find_and_load                              File "", line 967,
in _find_and_load_unlocked                     File "", line 677, in
_load_unlocked                              File "", line 724, in exec_module
                     File "", line 860, in get_code
File "", line 791, in source_to_code                     File "", line 219, in
_call_with_frames_removed                   File "C:\Users\Emil
Lilja\Code\mysite\mysite\urls.py", line 21
path('admin/', admin.site.urls),
                  ^
                          SyntaxError: invalid syntax

                                                        Performing system