1. Yeah i know but I've copied the code straight of the tutorial so getting
a SyntaxError seems odd.

2. Don't think it has anything to do with the migration. I just don't see
the output of runserver until i terminate it with ctrl-c. Noticed recently
that it only does this on Git Bash and not windows Cmd