I have a model which is registered to two different admin sites with two
ModelAdmins.
I would like to override the template for change_list_results for each
ModelAdmin independently. Currently it's not possible the same way you can
do it for add_form_template, change_form_template etc. by overriding the
appropriate member.
Is it possible to achieve this some other way?