I am going to develop a web application with front-end being angular and
backend being Django REST Framework. There is a need to do several
validations from HTTP request including access token and api key
validations. The key point is that some validations will be applicable for
all APIs and some will be applicable to APIs on a need basis. I need to
know the best approach on whether I could have a custom middleware for
validations based on API endpoints or should I use Permission classes of
DRF for validations based on API endpoints?