Hi guys, so this is a very general post, I have been working on a django
blog following Corey Schafer's Django tutorial.

Everything went smoothly on local machine, but once I deployed it, I am
having all kinds of troubles.
>From password_reset (still not solved) to uploading image ran into error of
register_open() missing factory, all of the troubles didn't occur on local
machine.

I had some experience with expressjs development, there were no difference
before and after deploy.
As for Django, there are so many errors I couldn't find the answer
including here and stackoverflow, have you guys face similar situation?

here is my git repository, please have a look and point out the problems i
have https://github.com/koloyyee/roasitas