Hi there

I am rather a newbie, but after some problems I got django installed on my
Synology Diskstation. So, I ignored many other problems and am very happy
that I built my very first, very simple app. And now I would like to move
it from the development stage to the production stage. Obviously I should
make a change to a distinct webserver. Synology offers nginx and apache
2.4. I installed both. And now I do not really know how to proceed. Out
there, there are many instructions to use something called mod-wsgi. But I
cannot install this from the package center of the Diskstation.

I also tried to get opkg working. And this did not turn out so well, too.
Most packages return an error, when I try to install something. Before this
gets too elusive, I would ask you for guidance and then I can provide you
with the following error messages.

Best regards
MH