[Alternative] While this shouldn't be considered as a way to circumvent
learning how to
configure apache or nginx to serve/proxy python apps, you can also consider
sticking
to pure python dependencies (if this is for personal use). you can ignore
the webserver
completely and simply opt for [1] gunicorn for app serving and use [2]
whitenoise for
serving static files.

[1] https://gunicorn.org/
[2] http://whitenoise.evans.io/