Hi! the reason is probably because you happened to have deleted "some but not
all of your migrations"

... django will always look for the latest "sqlmigrate" with the versions in
the right order(0001,0002,000x...) before it allows "makemigrations" add a new
one.

To fix, this you must:

delete all your migration files located at "app_Name/migrations" then run

>>> py manage.py makemigrations [app_Name]

>>> py manage.py migrate [app_Name]

...you can skip app_Name if it's the only app in your project but I advise you
add it anyway.

after that you can run:
>>> py manage.py sqlmigrate [app_Name]0001

if that shows your latest migrations, then it's done bro! your project should
work now.

also check out your migrations and see how django added the new one.

where app_Name === your app name (the one that you added to 'installed_apps' of
settings.py