HI Nomeh,

Thanks for that. I have deleted the migration files, and made migrations
again. Can you clarify exactly the python command:

py manage.py sqlmigrate [app_Name]0001 if my app is called products please
as I am getting:

(venv) C:\Users\user\PycharmProjects\JoanneShop>py manage.py sqlmigrate
products0001
usage: manage.py sqlmigrate [-h] [--database DATABASE] [--backwards]
[--version] [-v {0,1,2,3}] [--settings SETTINGS] [--pythonpath PYTHONPATH]
                            [--traceback] [--no-color]
                            app_label migration_name
manage.py sqlmigrate: error: the following arguments are required:
migration_name

Thanks!

Iain

--