Hello Fellow Django developers,
I am starting a new project on my own, below is the information, I would
like you guys to help me tackle this, and get it done.
Create Helpdesk ticketing system in Django
The goal is to create help desk ticketing system System should be built in
Python Django You should have an Admin panel where we can add the employees
or persons will be working on the tickets Also in the admin panel we should
be able to list all the tickets and see their status and progress The
tickets in the helpless system should be created by an email A particular
email should be registered with the help this system when a mail is sent to
this email it automatically triggers the system and creates the ticket For
email you can mostly use the exchangelib library When a ticket is created
it should automatically find the employees who can work on the ticket and
based on the number of tickets each employee has to decide the ticket to
the one having least number of tickets An employee should be able to move
the ticket from open state to in progress or will not do a blocked or
resolved Employee should be also able to add comments to a ticket please
comments will be saved in the admin portal and for the one who created
ticket it would be reply to the same email that he sent
Thank you