Thank you for replying...I'm a little bit confused about the information
below which has left me stacked, so I need a little more understanding on
the information below.....

When a ticket is created it should automatically find the employees who can
work on the ticket and based on the number of tickets each employee has to
decide the ticket to the one having least number of tickets An employee
should be able to move the ticket from open state to in progress or will
not do a blocked or resolved Employee should be also able to add comments
to a ticket please comments will be saved in the admin portal and for the
one who created ticket it would be reply to the same email that he sent
Thank you