I'm a CSS dunce so please point me in the right direction (docs or whatever) to figure out how to adjust table layout in Admin help_text.

The table displays properly but is too greedy with screen real-estate. I want to reduce table padding and cell separation. I copied the following from the view source page and is what I want to tweak with CSS ...

Blah blah ... the following:

There are actually a few more rows between bromine and zirconium but I chopped them for brevity.

Thanks

Mike