Thank you Larry ... I'll give it a try - although I suspect it will need a
Django guru because it is deep in the admin and possibly protected from
ordinary fiddling.CheersMike--(Unsigned mail from my phone)
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Martell <larry.mart...@gmail.com>
Date: 12/12/20  08:59  (GMT+10:00) To: django-users@googlegroups.com Subject:
Re: Admin help class CSS If you have a pure CSS question, this list can be very
helpful:https://www.css-discuss.org/mailman/listinfo/css-d/On Fri, Dec 11, 2020
at 4:56 PM Mike Dewhirst <mi...@dewhirst.com.au> wrote:>> Joash>> By all means.
If I wasn't entirely clear, I am using html inside model.field help_text -
which works nicely in the Admin for <em> and <strong> and the like.>> The
mission is to design <td> CSS styling to reduce padding and remove cell
boundaries and adjust colours. I need to offer sophisticated styled "help" for
decision support for users.>> I can adjust normal help_text font styling in the
Admin by inserting my own css stylesheet which appears after all the Django
stylesheets except responsive.css.>> My real problem is CSS brainspace.>>
Thanks for any ideas>> Cheers>> Mike>>> --> (Unsigned mail from my phone)>>>>
-------- Original message --------> From: Joash Monda <mondajoas...@gmail.com>>
Date: 12/12/20 02:35 (GMT+10:00)> To: django-users@googlegroups.com> Subject:
Re: Admin help class CSS>> Can we work together Sir.>> On Fri, Dec 11, 2020,
17:57 Joash Monda <mondajoas...@gmail.com> wrote:>>>> Hello mike got your
problem...>>>> On Fri, Dec 11, 2020, 05:35 Mike Dewhirst
<mi...@dewhirst.com.au> wrote:>>>>>> I'm a CSS dunce so please point me in the
right direction (docs or>>> whatever) to figure out how to adjust table layout
in Admin help_text.>>>>>> The table displays properly but is too greedy with
screen real-estate. I>>> want to reduce table padding and cell separation. I
copied the following>>> from the view source page and is what I want to tweak
with CSS ...>>>>>> <div class="help">>>> Blah blah ... the following:>>>
are actually a few more rows between bromine and zirconium but I>>> chopped
them for brevity.>>>>>> Thanks>>>>>> Mike-- You received this message because
you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.To unsubscribe
from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this discussion on the web
visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CACwCsY6Ro4yxE1R1HkY_Ym4Pro5OMY4RhCOdhQM_ftjCgu-d8A%40mail.gmail.com.