Your paste bin links don't seem to be working for me, but I'm going to
guess that your STOCKPHOTO_BASE and STOCKPHOTO_URL aren't right. The
link to the .jpg itself shouldn't have 'admin' in it anywhere, unless
you have your media setup in a very odd way.
This is strange, I'll paste them somewhere else, sorry about that:
http://pastebin.com/860489

Just in case that's broken as well:
STOCKPHOTO_BASE='/photos/'
STOCKPHOTO_URL='/photos/'

MEDIA_ROOT = '/home/isaac/django/threeci/smedia/'
MEDIA_URL=''

All of my media is in /smedia. I'm using runserver so I don't have a
'media server' setup yet - I've put something into urls.py from the
Django docs, which lets you serve stuff out of a folder without
setting up a 'proper' server while in development.

For my site, for example, one of the .jpgs have the link:
http://media.awwca.ca/site_media/stockphoto/2006/09/17/HPIM1621a.JPG
Is this taken from the admin 'edit' page for your photo?

Thank you very much for your time.

--
Isaac