On 05/12/2021 14.18, Rahul wrote:
see brother i am not shouting at all .

Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is considered shouting. Please refrain from doing that. I am also not your brother. Using language like that makes it hard to take you serious.

i am using heroku for deployment and i didnt got any big error just in websites console ''failed to load resource server responded with the status of 404 '' i had deployed by pushing files to github and then using herokuĀ  . i had also used whitenoise but it didnt worked ,, im using sqllite3 which is provided by django ..

my website is working fine . just all the images which are shown in picture are not workingproblem.PNG

That's not really relevant information for anyone to help you.

Have you read and tried to follow this:

https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/django-assets

?

Kind regards,