Hi, Heroku and SQLite do t match.

Read this:
From:
https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/sqlite3

SQLite runs in memory, and backs up its data store in files on disk. While
this strategy works well for development, Heroku’s Cedar stack has an ephemeral
filesystem
<https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/dynos#ephemeral-filesystem>. You can
write to it, and you can read from it, but the contents will be cleared
periodically. If you were to use SQLite on Heroku, you would lose your
entire database at least once every 24 hours.

Even if Heroku’s disks were persistent running SQLite would still not be a
good fit. Since SQLite does not run as a service, each dyno would run a
separate running copy. Each of these copies need their own disk backed
store. This would mean that each dyno powering your app would have a
different set of data since the disks are not synchronized.