Hello,

I'm not really an expert, but I'm replying since no-one else did.

If the user request the translation zh-hk and a string isn't available, then I think that it will fallback on another zh-, but I don't know which (but I think you only have zh-hant, so presumably that will be it). Even if that isn't working as I think it is, you could possibly copy the translation for zh-hant as zh-hk and change the strings you want to change in the copy. This would have the problem that you wouldn't automatically get updated translations from zh-hant into zh-hk, but it would work alright.

I think it would be better just to experiment and see what it does.

Regards,

Antonis

Antonis Christofides
+30-6979924665 (mobile)