Looks like an apology is in order... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to
ruffle any feathers, nor did I intend to be a poor member of the
community. Again, I'm sorry.

Here's the source of frustration though... I've been dealing with this
problem for months. I've searched and reviewed every thread on the
subject I can find. I've sent emails. I've done the homework... but I
can't figure out why this middleware isn't doing what it should.

So, last time I'll ask (although I'll be watching closely when the
subject comes up again)... if anyone can help me either fix my
middleware or come up with some other way of tracking when the visitor
was last seen I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.