On 1 Lut, 09:52, "daev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks. But i still have this problem. Even after update my work copy
> of code

Strange.  Could you send me your model?

Also, could you try the Category model from testproject?  It works for
me
and shows fields' verbose_names in column headers.

> I want to say some word about usage of your workaround:
> -i move LANGUAGES into settings file and make it tuple of tuble not
> lists. Why do you not do so?:)

Frankly, it is because I did not find a good name for it and did not
want
to create something temporary.  But you are right, I should do that
soon :)

Same goes for tuples vs lists.  To me the difference here is mainly
cosmetic, but I agree that tuples are a bit better choice for data
that
should not be modified.

> -i write MultilangualMiddleware. It check request language code and
> set default language. It helps me not to rewrite my existing code.

Great.  That was the purpose of set_default_language since the
beginning,
I just did not get to writing the middleware yet.  I do want to add
something
like this to the library, would you mind sharing your solution?

Which reminds me, I need to change set_default_language to use
threadlocals.  Right now the library is broken for multithreaded
applications.

> And i want to thank you. Your code very helps me

Glad to hear that.  Now help me test it :)

-mk