I'm having some problems with the django.test.client infastructure.
To fix them I tried to print the response of a Client().get() call but
I noticed that in presence of the status code 500 the response.content
is filled with the production page, not the one Django generates
during the development mode (DEBUG = True in settings).

I tried to set settings.DEBUG to True explicitly in the test case but
nothing has changed.

How do I get the debug page in the mocked test? Is it possible?