On 2/13/07, limodou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 2/13/07, Don Arbow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> The book image just a default image, and I could change it. So you can
> upload your own book image.
>
> Please take it easy, this site just a demo site, and I setup it just
> wan to show the demo, so you can change everything if you want. And
> I'll change the default book image.

Don isn't being unreasonable. People are (understandably) very
protective of their creative efforts. It doesn't matter whether it is
a demo or a production site, whether it is fixed content of modifiable
content - you have published something to the world which you didn't
create, and have claimed it as your own (You put a (c) Limodou at the
bottom of each page, but don't attribute other sources). This is poor
form, and you shouldn't be surprised at the reaction it provokes.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)