The django that's currently installed is installed with the python 2.3, so
you'll need to redo that installation process (download, run sudo
python.setup install) again. After that, as long as the /opt... set is
earlier on the path, you won't have any trouble.

Do check to make sure that "/opt/local/bin" comes before "/usr/local" or any
of the others when you look at the output of "echo $PATH".

-joe